map visitors

Monday, June 6, 2016

2525 Western Australia Day , Kangaroo nails

 Western Australia Day (formerly known as Foundation Day)[1][2] is a public holiday in Western Australia, celebrated on the first Monday in June each year to commemorate the founding of the Swan River Colony in 1829. Because of the celebration of Western Australia Day, WA does not celebrate the Queen's Birthday Holiday in June, as do the other Australian states; it is held in September or October instead.[3]The holiday was celebrated as Foundation Day until 2012, when it was renamed Western Australia Day as part of a series of law changes recognising Aboriginal Australians as the original inhabitants of Western Australia.[2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Australia_Day




I SPEAK LESS, but I  SHOW YOU MORE
I would like to thank You for expressing your interest.
I am not professional nail artist,this is JUST MY HOBBY on my NATURAL NAILS ! You can have a look  and follow my blog about nature flowers animals etc  : http://bubicapictures.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by,sharing and commenting ,BUBICA !

No comments:

Post a Comment

random post