map visitors

Monday, June 20, 2016

2533 Surf day , Born pretty BPL017 plate


 INTERNATIONAL SURFING DAY JUNE 20TH
Observed globally on June 20th International Surfing Day celebrates the sport of surfing and helps raise awareness about issues facing our oceans, waves and beaches.






I SPEAK LESS, but I  SHOW YOU MORE
I would like to thank You for expressing your interest.
I am not professional nail artist,this is JUST MY HOBBY on my NATURAL NAILS ! You can have a look  and follow my blog about nature flowers animals etc  : http://bubicapictures.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by,sharing and commenting ,BUBICA !
you don't need any discount code, when product is on sale, it isn't applicable !
 if you want to order this product , click here, on the link or picture bellow:
Summer Beach Sea Nail Art Stamp Template Image Plate BORN PRETTY BP-L017 12.5 x 6.5cm

No comments:

Post a Comment

random post