map visitors

Sunday, July 20, 2014

991 my new stuff

Margi thank you very much
when i return from my vacation, surprise was waiting for me +Margriet Sijperda  sent me amazing nail polishes
please if you have a time take a look at her blog :1yearofnailart
love it all, they are my first, from this brand :China Glaze, Opi ,Wet 'n Wild , Anny ,Herome
thank you dear friend
this beauty is amazing , but my camera wasn't in love with this color.. and i must use it again and again
Anny, blue bikini girl 385

here is what i've got from her :

OPI Kiss me at the midnight , blue liquid sparkling glitter sand
OPI  Magazine Cover Mouse, red liquid send
OPI It's frosty outside , silver liquid sand
OPI Emotions, black sand with silver glitter







 Thanks for stopping by ,BUBICA !

No comments:

Post a Comment

random post