map visitors

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Liebster Blog Award!


Liebster Blog Award!!


Thanks to Bianka Keogh

nominated me for a Liebster Award!

So what is a Liebster Blog Award... 



...well it is for blogs which has less than 200 followers. Apparently  Liebster is German for “beloved” and a blog nominated for this award is “worth watching”. 

The rules are:

1. Once you have received a nomination make sure you post this badge somewhere on your blog.
2. Each nominator will have a set of questions for you to answer. Usually about information you have not yet talked about on your blog, therefore giving your followers (and new followers) get to know a little bit more about you. 
3. Nominate 10 blogs will less then 200 followers, who you think deserves this award! 
4. Make sure you let them know! 
5. No tag backs. 

Let's start with the answers to the questions I got:
1) Why did you decided to create a blog??
my nails are never naked.so i decided to share my passion
2) What is something you LOVE doing (besides nail art)?
i like to keep myself busy all day long.painting ,grow flowers,small plants,go for a walk with my dog, 
3) When did you start doing nail art?
25 years ago 
4) What was your last dream about?
i cannot remember,sorry 
5) What is something you CAN NOT live without and why?
cannot live without dogs love..they are always gratefull for very little attention
also i like nature ,sea side ,traveling
NOW I get to pick my 10 Liebster Blog nominees...so here they are!





so here is my question :
how do you spent your free time ?
how long have you been painting your nails ?
do you have more hobbies ?
what is your favour book  or movie ?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your nomination!
    I'll be answering your questions here and then i'm going to update my previous post about this.

    I usually read or go out with my friends in my spare time, besides painting my nails. I've been painting my nails since I was a child, about 4-5
    years old. My hobbies are reading, nail polishes, music and photography. My favourite book is The Little Prince and my favourite movie is Donnie Darko.

    ReplyDelete

random post