map visitors

Sunday, January 25, 2015

1585 my new stuff ... Orca and whale ;)

 Milica was my guest : but she was so tired .. and was sleeping all time
  here is some of my new and old rubbers ans cute greeting cards
first tree rows you have seen maybe in my post
i decided to change red whale and green dolphin, so now they have new look with nail polish
like i did before with pink bear i transformed it into panda ;) and pink seagull make in grey , giraffe too
whale has origin color and green dolphin become orca, whale killer ..they are nice inspiration for my nail art, and dont cost to much .i plan to change pink don and yellow teddy bear to polar bear ;) we will see.. do you like it ?                           
 Thanks for stopping by,sharing and commenting ,BUBICA !

No comments:

Post a Comment

random post