na prodaju bicikl

na prodaju bicikl
NA PRODAJU BICIKL

Saturday, January 17, 2015

1562 Born Pretty , Aboriginal nail art , with thermo effect nail polishes

 Aboriginal nail art , BPS stamping plates and dot tools on 2 different thermo Essence nail polishes 






 my camera also was frozen at -14




I SPEAK LESS, but I  SHOW YOU MORE
I would like to thank You for expressing your interest.
I am not professional nail artist,this is JUST MY HOBBY on my NATURAL NAILS !
you can have a look  and follow my blog about nature flowers animals etc  :
http://bubicapictures.blogspot.com/  
Thanks for stopping by,sharing and commenting ,BUBICA !

 if you want to order this product (shipping is free ), click here, on the picture bellow:

Cartoon Star Pattern Nail Art Stamp Image Plate Template BORN PRETTY BP06
15Pcs Nail Art Painting Brushes And 5Pcs Double Ended Dotting Tools Set

bestbrandtv.com

bestbrandtv.com
buy on line

random post