map visitors

Sunday, January 18, 2015

1564 Essence on Essence thermo nail polishes on -17 outside






it happened, they weren't at their apartment ( cartoon shelter , 2 bedded)you sow on previous post i point at this shelter on my pictures , that i made for them , and was worry because that night here was about -17
i found my Milica and Gara (her boyfriend or husband ;)))) they were sleeping together in shopping center in some entrance.
 i was so so sorry ,to take her at my home, because Gara will be frozen alone.they stick together , so i left them water and food and went home . now a day i know that no one complain ,people , the owner of stores bring them food too, and leave them to sleep after they close their store .Milica and Gara go there only in deep minus

please, sorry for my bad pictures , about thermo nail polishes, i didn't care what will happenewhen i lay the coat ,plus  i  had a strong cold , from dec 30th till jan 6th and therefore i made some nail art to cover small bubble and rugged nails 
however i will repeat , and put every single thermo that i have a again , who knows how many time,.i love thermo nail polish, but pity i have only 5 pcs and don't have light or dark blue ..live is going doesn't matter 
and pictures for +Glee Tree
moje bocice su po 250ml (komad 1e)...sve pune, jednu sam potrosila i
natrpala turpije da mi budu pri ruci :D
uvek mi nesto zao da bacim ambalazu ako mi za nesto treba iskoristim , volim mutno bele da su :))


I SPEAK LESS, but I  SHOW YOU MORE
I would like to thank You for expressing your interest.
I am not professional nail artist,this is JUST MY HOBBY on my NATURAL NAILS !
Sometimes we don't have as much time as we would like for nail painting.
I put every time a base coat,transparent,to avoid stains on my nails,and after that coat I apply thin coat of French white .Nail polish has to be fresh , as it will dry so fast ,and also next coat will have better looking color.
Let the nails dry,and after that always apply finish transparent coat to protect your painting
and prevent it to be fray or rugged nail color.
you can have a look  and follow my blog about nature flowers animals etc  :
http://bubicapictures.blogspot.com/    Thanks for stopping by,sharing and commenting ,BUBICA !

No comments:

Post a Comment

random post