map visitors

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

63 red blue leopard animal print, leopard nail art

Hi,
I would like to thank You for expressing your interest.
Here is some of my old  and new pictures .
Sometimes we don't have as much time as we would like for nail painting.
I'm putting every time base coat (transparent) ,to avoid stains on my nails , and usually after that coat I apply thin coat of French white .
Nail polish has to be fresh , as it will dry so fast ,and also next coat will have better looking colour.Let the nails dry,and after that always apply finish transparent coat to protect your painting and prevent it to be fray or rugged nail color.
Thanks for stopping by
BUBICA !

and also you can have a look for more nails ideas :

http://buibicaeclipsnails.blogspot.com/

http://bubicanailspicturetutorials.blogspot.com




2 comments:

  1. heey! love these leo nails!
    thank you for following me!
    So i did follow you too :)
    i have one question: are this your natural nails? that would be pretty stunnning cause i couldn't live with them :D

    hope you enjoy my blog!
    verena.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Dear Verena
      and thanks a lot :-)))
      my nails are completly natural nails.
      i have long nails all my lafe ,since i was 17year old.now thae are 2,6 = 2,7 cm long
      i do all my hous job: do the washing ,cleanig whatewer you want :)))
      paint walls windows doors,prepere wood on windows..whatever..just a need gloves to protect him of job with water ..that is routine for me..for many years ....
      see you ! thanks friend !

      Delete

random post