Christians believe in the miraculous powers of Her relics. the protector of women and the poor .Holy Mother Paraskeva, Sveta Petka, as one of the greatest missionaries of the Christian faith, is respected throughout the Orthodox world, saint who helped the sick and the poor.
The first one was born in Rome, in the 2nd century, and is considered a healer and a protector of cattle and crops. She is commemorated on August the 8th. The second one was born in Iconia and she died during the reign of the emperor Diocletian in the 3rd century. Her feast day, October 27th, is observed mostly in Dalmatia. The third one, the one whose relics are sheltered in the metropolitan cathedral in Iasi, Romania, lived around the year 1000 A.D. and she is the best known and the most widely revered by Eastern Orthodox Christians. Variations of her name include St. Parascheva of Tirnovo, St. Parascheva the Serbian, St. Parascheva of Belgrade, St. Parascheva the New, St. Parascheva the Young, and St. Parascheva of the Balkans.Later on her relics were moved to Tirnovo, in Bulgaria, then to Belgrade, in Serbia, and finally to Constantinople. In 1641, they were given as a gift to the Prince of Moldavia, Vasile Lupu, in recognition of his support for the Ecumenical Patriarchy of Constantinople
there is some fact on wikipedia :Parascheva_of_the_Balkans
St Petka Belgrade:St Petka's Chapel was built in the period when the relics of the saint moved to Belgrade. Her relics were transferred at the request of Princess Milica Sultan. Part of the bridge was transferred in 1417 . in the chapel built by an unknown dignitary from the Lower City.After the Turkish conquest of Belgrade 1521st relics were taken to Constantinople , in 1641 . The purchase them Moldavian Duke and transferred to the city of Iasi . Ruzica Church still preserves one of particles of relics of St. Petka.It is not known whether he mentioned the chapel was erected in the vicinity of the source, as this today. The original chapel was in the form of a pit that opened down the stairs. Due to the poor conditions, on the initiative of Patriarch Barnabas , today's town was built and consecrated chapel on the day of St. Petka in 1937. When digging the foundation discovered the remains of an old temple and excavated numerous bones of soldiers killed during the defense of Belgrade in 1914 and 1915