map visitors

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

2231 bps, International Birdwatching Day




 International Birdwatching Day

October 6 is an International Birdwatching Day. On this day birdwatchers in most European countries go out to their favorite birding locations to spot as many birds as they can and then enter their data into a common database





I SPEAK LESS, but I  SHOW YOU MORE
I would like to thank You for expressing your interest.
I am not professional nail artist,this is JUST MY HOBBY on my NATURAL NAILS !
you can have a look  and follow my blog about nature flowers animals etc  :
http://bubicapictures.blogspot.com/  
Thanks for stopping by,sharing and commenting ,BUBICA !

 if you want to order this product , click here, on the link or picture bellow:

Animal Theme Nail Art Stamp Template Image Plate BORN PRETTY BP-L025 12.5 x 6.5cm

4 Specialize Nail Art Image Stamping Polish + Stamper & Scraper

2Pcs/Set Newly Stamping Nail Art Stamper & Scraper

No comments:

Post a Comment

random post