map visitors

Monday, October 12, 2015

2243 Native Americans' Day , Dakota USA

Native American Day commemorates crimes committed against native Americans,
and encourages people to learn
about and respect the cultures of historical and modern native Americans.











if you want to see the other stamping  plate image that i have ,
see there on my posts : http://bubicanailsandfoto.blogspot.rs/search/label/4%20My%20stamping%20plates

I SPEAK LESS, but I  SHOW YOU MORE
I would like to thank You for expressing your interest.
I am not professional nail artist,this is JUST MY HOBBY on my NATURAL NAILS !
you can have a look  and follow my blog about nature flowers animals etc  :
http://bubicapictures.blogspot.com/  
Thanks for stopping by,sharing and commenting ,BUBICA !

 if you want to order this product , click here, on the link or picture bellow:

Aztec Pattern Nail Art Stamp Template Image Plate BORN PRETTY BP-L010 12.5 x 6.5cm


New Stamping Nail Art Stamper with Plastic Scraper



Stamp Nail Polish for Nail Art Printing Color Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

random post