map visitors

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

2580 stamping plate by Born pretty store L007

for ore pictures , follow me in Instagram :










if you want to order this product , click here, on the link or picture bellow:

/born-pretty-stamping-plates-rose-flower-heart-image-nail-template-stencils--l007

TI would like to thank You for expressing your interest.
I am not professional nail artist,this is JUST MY HOBBY on my NATURAL NAILS ! You can have a look  and follow my blog about nature flowers animals etc  : http://bubicapictures.blogspot.com/
if you want to order some of this plates,

or some nail art polish or nail art equipment and goodies use code: VANJA20

for 20% discount price
click here, on the link or picture bellow:
http://www.bornprettystore.com/stamping-plates

for more pictures , follow me in Instagram :
Thanks for stopping by,sharing and commenting ,BUBICA !

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good plate :-D Hope you are here too, as I don't have Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear Anana, meanwhile life is going on, but forever doing my nails , as you , but no time to posting. now i will force my self to put some of them. my nails are short now :( and it is disaster, ha ha . hope you are doing well

      Delete

random post