map visitors

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

2572 Born pretty store stamping plate 164 , stork nails and my talking budgie , tigrica koja prica

Hello, and welcome again , after some while.. everything changed, but i still do my nails ... as i always did ! Enjoy yourself, see ya, bye :)

My name  is Kan Kan , i am born 12.12.2017 and i have already learnt to fly and to talk.
i live with my mam Bubica Vucko  , the owner of this blog and she learn me to talk..
and know some words on Serbian language to say my name Kan Kan  and words my mam use to say when she call me .. i am smart boy , flay around all day long , hanging playing .kissing kidding ha ha ..
i go to my cage only when i have to eat or drink water .. so i am kinda free bird 



I would like to thank You for expressing your interest.
I am not professional nail artist,this is JUST MY HOBBY on my NATURAL NAILS ! You can have a look  and follow my blog about nature flowers animals etc  : http://bubicapictures.blogspot.com/
if you want to order some of this plates,

or some nail art polish or nail art equipment and goodies use code: VANJA20

for 20% discount price
click here, on the link or picture bellow:
http://www.bornprettystore.com/stamping-plates

for more pictures , follow me in Instagram :
Thanks for stopping by,sharing and commenting ,BUBICA !

Stamping Plates

stamping plate bp 164

No comments:

Post a Comment

random post