map visitors

Thursday, March 24, 2016

2479 March , Tulip day in Canada , LUNG research fondation

 Raising Funds for Lung Research
The tulip, our signature flower, is low fragrance and non-allergic, which allows it to be enjoyed by everyone, especially people with breathing difficulties.
By purchasing tulips you are supporting lung health research and programs for people who desire to learn more about managing and living with lung disease.
The first week of March , Canada Ontario








I SPEAK LESS, but I  SHOW YOU MORE
I would like to thank You for expressing your interest.
I am not professional nail artist,this is JUST MY HOBBY on my NATURAL NAILS ! You can have a look  and follow my blog about nature flowers animals etc  : http://bubicapictures.blogspot.com/  
Thanks for stopping by,sharing and commenting ,BUBICA !
 you don't need any discount code, when product is on sale, it isn't applicable !
 if you want to order this product , click here, on the link or picture bellow:

Cute Flower Heart Nail Art Stamping Template Image Plate BORN PRETTY BP68

No comments:

Post a Comment

random post