map visitors

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

2319 Movember




November is an annual event involving the growing of moustaches and beards during the month of November to raise awareness of men's health issues, such as depression in men, prostate cancer and other male cancers, and associated charities.




I SPEAK LESS, but I  SHOW YOU MORE
I would like to thank You for expressing your interest.
I am not professional nail artist,this is JUST MY HOBBY on my NATURAL NAILS ! You can have a look  and follow my blog about nature flowers animals etc  : http://bubicapictures.blogspot.com/    
Thanks for stopping by,sharing and commenting ,BUBICA !
you don't need any discount code, when product is on sale, it isn't applicable !
 if you want to order this product , click here, on the link or picture bellow:


Classic Lip Cross Pattern Nail Art Stamp Template Image Plate BORN PRETTY BP-L012 12.5 x 6.5cm
2Pcs/Set Stamping Nail Art Stamper & Scraper

No comments:

Post a Comment

random post