map visitors

Saturday, May 9, 2015

1888 stamping nail art , peacock nails , twin post

There is  Peacock Festival in town of Pavo , Georgia , USA ,such an interesting name.
(the Latin word for peacock)
They have a Peacock Festival  second Saturday every May





 +Glee Tree  and I so decided to make another twin post 
her and mine style is completly different , but the point is to be friendly on the web , and make new friendships by google + and blog  with coffee break 
have a look please at her blog , she has amazing nail art gleetree92.blog  , thank you !
picture from our Zoo



also in this label you can see clear pictures on MoYou stamping plates that i have :
If my father was alive , today he would celebrate birthday
I SPEAK LESS, but I  SHOW YOU MORE
I would like to thank You for expressing your interest.
I am not professional nail artist,this is JUST MY HOBBY on my NATURAL NAILS !
you can have a look  and follow my blog about nature flowers animals etc  :
http://bubicapictures.blogspot.com/    Thanks for stopping by,sharing and commenting ,BUBICA !

No comments:

Post a Comment

random post