map visitors

Sunday, March 1, 2015

1694 pig day , Catrice C04 another Pink Panter



The Pig is a wholly underrated animal, so this special day was created in 1972 to attempt to elevate awareness of the intellectual prowess, adaptability and general tastiness of the humble Pig.
Celebrate Pig Day by tying pink ribbons to trees to symbolise curly pink tails



I SPEAK LESS, but I  SHOW YOU MORE
here is next what i choose , that i received from  +Margriet Sijperda
please heve a look at her blog http://1yearofnailart.blogspot.com/
she has amazing nail art and you can get hundreds idea for your nails
I would like to thank You for expressing your interest.
I am not professional nail artist,this is JUST MY HOBBY on my NATURAL NAILS !
Thanks for stopping by,sharing and commenting ,BUBICA

No comments:

Post a Comment

random post