map visitors

Saturday, December 6, 2014

1433 my new stuff

hello dear friends
i've got parcel from +Misery LovesBlue for my B-day and and i am happy to show you my new nail polishes
some of them are sand &sparkle finish , pearl metalic and finally holographic
we have to wait until her nails grow up, but have a look at her nice blog..she always have nice holo pictures http://miserylovesblue.blogspot.it/
i dont have to tell you , she sent me chocolates ..amazing ;) thank you dear friend !







 i have bought to my self pastel color Golden rose for stamping






 instead i empty my drawer with new, unopened bottles i fill it again..disaster ..
i have 5 full drawers like this with bottles.
even i sent many of them to my girl friends they are full again , disaster ;)
because i still dont have every color , every shade every finish..the most i like neon, sand and matte :)
I SPEAK LESS, but I  SHOW YOU MORE
I would like to thank You for expressing your interest.
I am not professional nail artist,this is JUST MY HOBBY on my NATURAL NAILS !
you can have a look  and follow my blog about nature flowers animals etc  :
http://bubicapictures.blogspot.com/    Thanks for stopping by,sharing and commenting ,BUBICA !

No comments:

Post a Comment

random post