map visitors

Saturday, February 1, 2014

522 Polar winter night and Polar Bear ,snowing night nail art

i use my new Claire's nail polishes sea water blue and diamond glitter ,
some nail polish art pens ,small needle from that art pen ,
and napkin as an idea.
here is so cold, everything is frozen with hurricane force wind  ,real polar feeling..only we still dont have polar bears here in South East Balkan .. but i made it  for me ! love my winter sparkling glitter starry night with some winter tree and mum and polar bears family ,mum and her baby !
it is very hard to catch glitters and small details ,but it is cute in reality
 it took me about 30 min to make this nail art
here is how i star it and what i used :
Hello ,I would like to thank You for expressing your interest.
Here is some of my new pictures.I am not professional nail artist,this is JUST MY HOBBY !
Sometimes we don't have as much time as we would like for nail painting.
I'm putting every time base coat,transparent,to avoid stains on my nails,and after that coat I apply thin coat of French white .Nail polish has to be fresh , as it will dry so fast ,and also next coat will have better looking color.
Let the nails dry,and after that always apply finish transparent coat to protect your painting
and prevent it to be fray or rugged nail color.
you can have a look  and follow my blog about nature flowers animals etc  :
http://bubicapictures.blogspot.com/    Thanks for stopping by ,BUBICA !

No comments:

Post a Comment

random post