map visitors

Sunday, January 31, 2016

2425 Zebra day







Three species of zebra still occur in Africa, two of which are found in East Africa. The most numerous and widespread species in the east is Burchell's, also known as the common or plains zebra. The other is Grevy's zebra, named for Jules Grevy, a president of France in the 1880s, and now found mostly in northern Kenya.


I SPEAK LESS, but I  SHOW YOU MORE
I would like to thank You for expressing your interest.
I am not professional nail artist,this is JUST MY HOBBY on my NATURAL NAILS ! You can have a look  and follow my blog about nature flowers animals etc  : http://bubicapictures.blogspot.com/  
Thanks for stopping by,sharing and commenting ,BUBICA !
you don't need any discount code, when product is on sale, it isn't applicable !
 if you want to order this product , click here, on the link or picture bellow:

Zebra Wolf Animal Patterns Nail Art Stamp Template Image Plate BORN PRETTY BP16
2Pcs/Set Newly Stamping Nail Art Stamper & Scraper
10ml High Quality Nail Art Template Stamping Polish Varnish

No comments:

Post a Comment

random post