map visitors

Saturday, September 13, 2014

1153 moto Grand Prix , Welcome home! I ♥ ITALY San Marino,Rimini , and Valentino Rossi

today we are 20 km for his home
so i hope Valentino Rossi will show us what he can do !
at least good position for the tomorrow race !
but what i can do do with my self , he shows a new helmet today , with very interesting pattern
if i had a time i will do my nails for tomorrow, but i dont know what first to do, for Basketball final Serbia vs USA tomorow at Spain, World Cup 2014 ,
or walley ball  if we rich to first 8th in the World Cup 2014 in Poland  , or nothing
my inspiration was hand made drawing of my lovely friend
she did it a years ago !of course about VR 46


i used some pictures from Google image , and the Authors of its are still their owner !




Hello ,I would like to thank You for expressing your interest.
I am not professional nail artist,this is JUST MY HOBBY !
Sometimes we don't have as much time as we would like for nail painting.
I put every time a base coat,transparent,to avoid stains on my nails,and after that coat I apply thin coat of French white .Nail polish has to be fresh , as it will dry so fast ,and also next coat will have better looking color.
Let the nails dry,and after that always apply finish transparent coat to protect your painting
and prevent it to be fray or rugged nail color.
you can have a look  and follow my blog about nature flowers animals etc  :
http://bubicapictures.blogspot.com/    Thanks for stopping by ,BUBICA !

No comments:

Post a Comment

random post