map visitors

Sunday, June 1, 2014

890 moto GP , welcome back ! ♥ ITALY MUGELLO !

i used Italian lacquers to make this nail art
and cross finger to Valentino Rossi
Good Luck !!!

Valentino Rossi
"I am very happy to go to Mugello. This is a beautiful track and I like it so much. This is one of my favourite weekend's of the season! For this reason I will try to give my best. There are always 25 points as the other races, but Mugello is a matter of honour. Jorge has won the last three years on the Yamaha, doing fantastic races, and this means that the M1 is very competitive on this track. It will be my three hundredth GP this weekend and for that I am not very happy because it means that I'm old but I'm happy because I am in good shape and I can still be very fast! See you at Mugello!"








Hello ,I would like to thank You for expressing your interest.
I am not professional nail artist,this is JUST MY HOBBY !
Sometimes we don't have as much time as we would like for nail painting.
I put every time a base coat,transparent,to avoid stains on my nails,and after that coat I apply thin coat of French white .Nail polish has to be fresh , as it will dry so fast ,and also next coat will have better looking color.
Let the nails dry,and after that always apply finish transparent coat to protect your painting
and prevent it to be fray or rugged nail color.
you can have a look  and follow my blog about nature flowers animals etc  :
http://bubicapictures.blogspot.com/    Thanks for stopping by ,BUBICA !

No comments:

Post a Comment

random post